What type of USB cable is needed to plug my camera into a computer?


A standard mini USB cable, pictured above, is used to plug all Browning Trail Cameras into a computer. **


**The 2017 Defender 850, model BTC-9D, uses a standard micro USB cable as pictured below.


***The 2017 Strike Force HD Pro does not have a USB port therefore no cable is required.



Have more questions? Submit a request